The University of Bristol is happy to announce an amazing opening for Think Big about Arts funding for skilled international students who willing to hold a bright future in the field of art in the UK.
This exciting program has been created in supporting students to become tomorrow’s leaders of art. But, students will need to apply to start one of the qualifying faculty of arts programs at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
The University of Bristol is a research university based in England founded in 1876 by merging Merchant Venturers’ school and University College Bristol. It offers undergraduate degree programs as well as postgraduate degree programs in several areas.
Why at the University of Bristol? This university is home to 17, 630 undergraduate students and 5, 960 postgraduate students. In a survey of 2020 of QS World University rankings, it is named one of UK’s top 10 universities. It has a multi-cultural environment, a global atmosphere and lots of educational opportunities for students.
The University of Bristol will award four scholarships worth £5,000 each. Only successful candidates who fulfil all the requirements will get this award.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000 each (£20,000)
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any one-year, full-time Masters programmes (MA, MSc and MPhil) within the Faculty of Arts
- Eligibility Criteria: Please fulfil the following requirements to see whether you are eligible for not:
- Must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Must have applied to start one of the qualifying faculty of arts (MA or MPhil) programs at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
- How to Apply for University of Bristol Think Big about Arts Scholarships: Before applying for an award, you must take admission in the postgraduate or MPhil program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.
- For Postgraduate Taught programmes check here& for MPhil programmes check here.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another. You can get detailed information from here.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Bristol, different programs require different levels of English language skills. Find out more information by clicking here.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org