Are you looking to earn an education at an exceptional university while chasing your dream of becoming a sports person? And do you need funding to do so? Then the University of Strathclyde’s Performance Sport Scholarship could prove a milestone for your career.
The amazing part of this opportunity is that it will provide academic flexibility, World-Class sports science and medical support for students along with financial assistance towards training and competition costs.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was started in 1796 as the Anderson Institute making it the second oldest university in Glasgow. It received its royal charter in 1964 and is considered the first technical university in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At the university, students will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience. Besides technological and scientific studies, it offers other programs and courses to students. Overall, becoming a part of such long-running and well-established institution will be advantageous for you.
At the University of Strathclyde, winner of the Performance Sport support will get up to £1,000 and support package of £3,750. The amount will be used to meet the expenses of living costs, equipment and study expenses.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate Taught/Postgraduate Research
- Award: £1,000 + support package worth £3,750
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Strathclyde Performance Sport funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be received from students from the UK/EU and the rest of the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate/Postgraduate Taught/Postgraduate Research program in any subject at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen for this opportunity, you will need to have the following credentials:
- Must be competing in a Sportscotland-recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- All applicants are competing at junior or senior international level.
- Must be competing at an elite level within disability sport and our new £31m Sports Facility is fully accessible.
- How to Apply for University of Strathclyde Performance Sport funding: Candidates must use this online form to send their application for this Performance Sport Scholarship. To gain access to the application system, candidates must have applied for undergraduate or master admission in a degree program at any level at the University of Strathclyde.
- Supporting Documents: Interested students can be asked to provide documents like an academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Admission Requirements: The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Language Requirement: Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English:
- IELTS: 6.5 overall
- Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com