If you intend to start a Master’s degree programme in the UK, apply for Tom and Eileen House Scholarship at the University of York and start your educational journey.
There are four bursaries open to cover the tuition fee of eligible candidates who want to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England. A member of the Russell Group, they are committed to strengthening our position as one of the world’s premier institutions for inspirational and life-changing research.
Why at the University of York? This is the best university if you want a quality education and a good lifestyle. Here candidates can find a variety of course at both undergraduate and graduate-level across arts and humanities, sciences and social sciences areas of study.
The University of York will provide a total of four master’s awards. The financial aid positions will be paid as a stipend in two installments over the academic year. The value of two scholarships is £5,000 and another two worth £1,000 each.
- University: University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000 or £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for University of York Tom and Eileen House Scholarship in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters level courses in one of the following departments: Centre for Applied Human Rights, Centre for Eighteenth Century Studies, Centre for Lifelong Learning, Centre for Medieval Studies, Centre for Modern Studies, Centre for Renaissance and Early Modern Studies, Centre for Women’s Studies, Department of Archaeology, Department of Biology, Department of Chemistry, Department of Computer Science, Department of Economics and Related Studies, Department of Education, Department of Electronic Engineering, Department of English and Related Literature, Department of Environment and Geography, Department of Health Science, Department of History, Department of History of Art, Department of Language and Linguistic Science, Department of Mathematics, Department of Music, Department of Philosophy, Department of Physics, Department of Politics, Department of Psychology, Department of Sociology, Department of Theatre, Film, Television and Interactive Media, Post-war Reconstruction and Development Unit, Research Centre for Social Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, School of Philosophy, Politics and Economics, School of Social and Political Sciences, Social Policy and Social Work, the York Management School York Law School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold an offer from York for any department for a full-time taught Masters course
- Be living permanently in the UK or EU
- How to Apply for University of York Tom and Eileen House Scholarship in the UK: If you want to be considered for this application, then you need to take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university. Only after completing the first step successfully, you can complete the application form that must be send by email email@example.com, post or by hand to:
Student Financial Support
Market SquareUniversity of York
York YO10 5DD
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you must provide a statement no longer than 300 words and documentary evidence to support your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in postgraduate taught courses at the university, you’ll need: The equivalent of a UK upper second class honours degree (2:1). Some courses accept lower second class honours degrees (2:2) combined with relevant professional experience and/or vocational qualifications. Actual requirements vary by course
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org