The University of Michigan – Dearborn is delighted to offer the Dean’s Scholarship to encourage students to get a university education.
The award program is available to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents, Canadian citizens or landed immigrant or Mexican citizens.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Best chance to receive financial help for study in the US.Add rating
0 (0 votes)
As an inclusive, student-focused institution, the University of Michigan – Dearborn is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, research. Founded in 1959, it provides transformative education nationally and globally.
Why at the University of Michigan? UM-Dearborn offers 43 master’s degree programs, over 100 academic majors and minors, and six doctoral degree or specialist programs.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Michigan – Dearborn
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic, Canadian, and Mexican
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The United States, Canada, and Mexico are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, or Mexican citizen.
- The international student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- SAT combined score of 1020 or higher (ACT composite score of 20)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
- English Proficiency score of IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550), or MELAB (76).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To achieve this application program, applicants need firstly apply for admission at the UM-Dearborn in the US. After that, candidates can claim the program to support their study at university.
- Supporting Documents: High School Transcript and SAT/ACT scores required to submit with the application. Applicants also submit AFSA) online at studentaid.gov to determine eligibility for all financial aid programs. (UM-Dearborn code: 002326)
- Admission Requirements: Need to download Admission Acceptance Form and submit to – Office of Admissions and Orientation University of Michigan-Dearborn4901 Evergreen Rd. Dearborn, MI 48128-2406
- Language Requirement: Students other than the US must check their English language proficiency
- The University of Michigan will provide an annual scholarship of $4,000 for up to four years and each award valued at $16,000 for a period of up to four years.
- Grant renewal is subject to an annual review. Receivers are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and maintain a minimum of half-time enrollment.