Western New England University is providing the Women in Engineering Scholarship to incoming international first-year students, who want to study at the College of Engineering for fall 2020.
The award is established to inspire the next generation of women in biomedical, civil, computer, electrical, industrial, and mechanical engineering for completing their undergraduate degree coursework.
Application Deadline: Open
Western New England University is a non-profit university in the United States. There are varies academic programs are provided by its College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Engineering, School of Law, or College of Pharmacy.
Why study at WNEU? Choosing the Western New England University is the best option to prepare your career in engineering. There has communication to climate change for women to play a critical role in solving the most significant challenges facing our planet and society.
Western New England University will provide all the following:
- The successful student will enjoy the prize of $5000.
- This award amount is in addition to the academic merit awards, which can be up to $22,000 per year.
- University or Organization: Western New England University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree coursework
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Women in Engineering International Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate study in biomedical, civil, computer, electrical, industrial, and mechanical engineering courses.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a Women in Engineering Scholarship, a student must:
- Applicants must be a female and full-time first-year student enrolling for fall 2020
- All candidates must be ready to take admission at this university
- How to Apply for Women in Engineering International Scholarship: Applicants should enter into this “Women in Engineering Scholarship” program by taking admission at this university or directly apply online to a program in the College of Engineering.
- Supporting Documents: All participants need to provide the following documents:
- Submit an Affidavit of Support form.
- Submit an official letter from your bank declaring that the financial sponsor has sufficient funding to support the student’s education at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Engineering applicants should submit a letter from a math or science teacher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.